Peace Sower Team
Equipping and Assisting Church Members to Respond to Conflict Biblcially
Peace Sower Team™
Equipping and Assisting Church Members to Respond to Conflict Biblically
Please see our Academic Catalog for information on how this course relates to and synchronizes with other courses and training tracks.
Peace Sower Teams are comprised of volunteer instructors, coaches and conciliators who serve your church or ministry by equipping and assisting others to practice relational wisdom and peacemaking in their daily lives, thereby addressing relational issues before they require pastoral counseling or other intervention.
When your church or ministry
registers your Peace Sower Team, you will receive a detailed manual to
guide you through key aspects of establishing a Peace Sower Team, including
recruiting, training and managing team members; accountability to church or
ministry leadership; church-wide promotion and training; and community
For a detailed description of the ways that a Peace Sower Team can strengthen relationships, reduce conflict and enhance the evangelistic outreach of your church or ministry, click here.
Registration Fee: $500
Annual Renewal Fee: $250
- Your Team may select $600 worth of free training resources (any combination of a Discovering RW Group Study Set, a Relational Peacemaking Group Study Set and additional study guides).
- Your Team Leader will receive a priority response when using RW360’s Conciliator Hotline.
- Your Team Leader will be invited to participate in quarterly online Iron Sharpening Iron discussions of best practices for Peace Sower Teams.
- All recordings from RW360’s Annual Sowing Peace Conference will be available for free to all Team members.
- Your Team will be able to connect and collaborate with other Peace Sower Teams in your community and denomination.
For more information, click here.
Ken Sande is the founder of Peacemaker Ministries and RW360. Trained as an engineer, lawyer and mediator, Ken has conciliated hundreds of family, business, church and legal conflicts. He is the author of numerous articles and books, including The Peacemaker, which has sold over 500,000 copies in twenty languages. He teaches internationally on biblical peacemaking, Christian conciliation and relational wisdom, which is an enhanced form of emotional intelligence that helps people “get upstream of conflict” by improving their ability to read and manage emotions in themselves and others. These resources are being used to strengthen relationships, promote teamwork and reduce and resolve conflict in churches, families, businesses, schools and military bases around the world. Ken is a Certified Emotional Intelligence Instructor and a Certified Relational Wisdom Conciliator, Coach and Instructor. He has served as a church elder, an Editorial Advisor for Christianity Today, Certified Professional Engineer and as a member of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee of the Montana Bar Association.