2023 Sowing Peace Annual Conference
30+ Sessions Designed to Improve Relational Wisdom, Peacemaking and Conciliation Skills
2023 Sowing Peace Conference
RW360's Sowing Peace Conferences are designed to strengthen four key relational disciplines: relational wisdom, biblical peacemaking, RW skills coaching and Christian conciliation.
This interview between Kirk Cameron and Ken Sande provides an overview of these disciplines and illustrates how they can be used to strengthen marriages, promote unity and heal divisions in the church and resolve lawsuits between Christians.
For biographical information on our conference speakers, please click here.
- Wise as Serpents; Innocent as Doves - Ken Sande
- How to Have Impossible Conversations - Rankin Wilbourne
- Bearing with One Another in Love - Kellye Fabian-Story
- A Genesis 1 - Romans 1 Approach to Disagreement - Vince Vitale
- Gospel Transformed Relationships - Ken Sande
- Keynote Panel - Rankin Wilbourne, Kellye Fabian-Story, Vince Vitale, & Ken Sande
- Vision Outline Keynote - Ken Sande
General Workshops - These workshops will cover concepts, skills and resources that may be applied in a wide variety of settings.
- The Necessity of a Kingdom Orientation
- Everyday Negotiation Skills
- Faith, Hope, and Love - The Core of Discipleship
- The Implications of Imago Dei
- RW & The Spiritual Discipline of Conversation
- Our Minds Don't Work the Way We Think They Do
- Biblical Sexuality: Law or Love?
RW Shepherd - These workshops are designed to strengthen pastors' and other leaders’ ability to model, teach and practice RW, peacemaking and conciliation. Although these workshops will focus primarily on pastoral ministry, the shepherding principles can be used by anyone who is in a leadership or management position, whether in a church, ministry, nonprofit, school or other organization. This training will fulfill some of the requirements of the RW Shepherd™ Certificate Program.
- RW & Pastoral Ministry
- RW & Marriage Counseling
- Guarding Pastoral Ministry from Legal Liability Through Informed Consent
Peace Sower Teams - These workshops are designed to facilitate the establishment of Peace Sower Teams in local churches, ministries, schools and businesses.
- Establishing a Peace Sower Team: From Vision to Reality
- Peace Sower Team Panel & Testimony - Midway Church PST
RW Coaching - These workshops provide a foundation for developing the coaching skills that you can use to help others accelerate the development of key relational skills.
- The Model for RW Coaching
- The Art of Active Listening
- Asking Powerful Questions
- Intro to Conflict Coaching & Mediation
- Coaching Panel with Chip Zimmer and Patti Damiani
Conciliation Skills - These workshops are designed for individuals who want to improve their conciliation skills, whether they are serving as a conflict coach or conciliator within their church or on a broader professional basis.
- Trauma Informed Mediation
- Handling Allegations in a Ministry: Responses and Investigations
- The Missing Discipline
- The Anatomy of an Unresolved Church Conflict
- When the Necessity of Two or Three Witnesses Becomes Controversial
- Handling Conciliation Surprises and Pitfalls
- Mediation "On-Ramps" and "Off-Ramps" in Abuse Cases
Special Applications - These workshops will provide strategies and resources for modeling, teaching and practicing RW, peacemaking, coaching and conciliation in special settings.
- Dwelling in Grace and Truth: A Biblical Model for Engaging Issues of Diversity and Justice
- Wrestling not with Flesh and Blood: Understanding and Responding to Sexuality Issues Impacting Family, Friends, or Work
- RW and Restorative Justice
- Transforming Communities with RW and Redemptive Compassion
- Enhancing Empathy and Understanding Through "Story Exchange"
- RW & Grief Care
Ken Sande is the founder of Peacemaker Ministries and RW360. Trained as an engineer, lawyer and mediator, Ken has conciliated hundreds of family, business, church and legal conflicts. He is the author of numerous articles and books, including The Peacemaker, which has sold over 500,000 copies in twenty languages. He teaches internationally on biblical peacemaking, Christian conciliation and relational wisdom, which is an enhanced form of emotional intelligence that helps people “get upstream of conflict” by improving their ability to read and manage emotions in themselves and others. These resources are being used to strengthen relationships, promote teamwork and reduce and resolve conflict in churches, families, businesses, schools and military bases around the world. Ken is a Certified Emotional Intelligence Instructor and a Certified Relational Wisdom Conciliator, Coach and Instructor. He has served as a church elder, an Editorial Advisor for Christianity Today, Certified Professional Engineer and as a member of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee of the Montana Bar Association.
StartWise as Serpents; Innocent as Doves - Ken Sande (87:49)
StartHow to Have Impossible Conversations - Rankin Wilbourne (49:58)
StartBearing with One Another in Love - Kellye Fabian-Story (45:55)
StartA Genesis 1 - Romans 1 Approach to Disagreement - Vince Vitale (39:07)
StartGospel Transformed Relationships - Ken Sande (56:19)
StartKeynote Panel with Rankin Wilbourne, Kellye Fabian-Story, Vince Vitale, & Ken Sande (21:58)
StartRelational Wisdom Vision - Ken Sande (58:57)
StartThe Necessity of a Kingdom Orientation - Eric Basye
StartEveryday Negotiation Skills - Chip Zimmer
StartFaith, Hope, and Love - Colin Sauskojus
StartImplications of Imago Dei - Eric Basye
StartThe Spiritual Discipline of Conversation - Vince Vitale
StartOur Minds Don't Work The Way We Think They Do - Rankin Wilbourne
StartBiblical Sexuality: Law or Love? - Vince Vitale