Peace Sower Team
Equipping and Assisting Church Members to Respond to Conflict Biblcially
Peace Sower Team™
Equipping and Assisting Church Members to Respond to Conflict Biblically
Peace Sower Teams are comprised of volunteer instructors, coaches and conciliators who serve your church or ministry by equipping and assisting others to practice relational wisdom and peacemaking in their daily lives, thereby addressing relational issues before they require pastoral counseling or other intervention.
When your church or ministry
registers your Peace Sower Team, you will receive a detailed manual to
guide you through key aspects of establishing a Peace Sower Team, including
recruiting, training and managing team members; accountability to church or
ministry leadership; church-wide promotion and training; and community
For a detailed description of the ways that a Peace Sower Team can strengthen relationships, reduce conflict and enhance the evangelistic outreach of your church or ministry, click here.
Registration Fee: $500
Annual Renewal Fee: $250
- Your Team may select $600 worth of free training resources (any combination of a Discovering RW Group Study Set, a Relational Peacemaking Group Study Set and additional study guides).
- Your Team Leader will receive a priority response when using RW360’s Conciliator Hotline.
- Your Team Leader will be invited to participate in quarterly online Iron Sharpening Iron discussions of best practices for Peace Sower Teams.
- All recordings from RW360’s Annual Sowing Peace Conference will be available for free to all Team members.
- Your Team will be able to connect and collaborate with other Peace Sower Teams in your community and denomination.
For more information, click here.
Trained as an engineer, lawyer, and mediator, Ken founded Peacemaker Ministries in 1982, where he conciliated hundreds of family, business, church, and legal conflicts, and guided the development of its global training program.
Ken founded RW360 in 2012 in order to focus on teaching people how to get upstream of conflict by building strong relationships in the family, church, and workplace. He teaches internationally and is the author of numerous books, articles, and training resources, including The Peacemaker, which has sold over 500,00 copies in seventeen languages.
Ken is certified as a Relational Wisdom Instructor and Conciliator, as well as a Certified Emotional Intelligence Instructor (with Talentsmart). Ken has served as a Certified Professional Engineer, as a member of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee of the Montana Bar Association, as an elder in his church and as an Editorial Adviser for Christianity Today (more details here).